Register to attend the 30th Anniversary PHENND Conference: Trauma + the Arts: Mobilizing Anchor Institutions. The conference will feature site visits and intensive workshops on Monday, April 1st followed by two days of panels, speakers, and performances on April 2-3. Featured events:
- Film screening of The Barefoot Artist with Lily Yeh
- Plenary speakers:
- Rev. Maake Masango, University of Pretoria
- Dr. Cherie Ndaliko, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Beth Feldman Brandt, Stockton Rush Bartol Foundation
- Joe Pyle, Scattergood Behavioral Health Foundation
- Plenary Panel: The Healing Art of Dance
- Two academic panels of paper presentations and 14 additional workshop presentations.
A full list of workshops and speakers is available here.
For more information and to register online, visit Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development (PHENND)